OUR MISSION: BUILDING A STRONGER COMMUNITY
Tucker Civic Association (TCA) is a 501(c)(4) non-profit, volunteer organization of residents and business owners located in Tucker, Georgia.
The purpose of the Association shall be to promote the health, safety and welfare of the Tucker Community by:
- Preserving and enhancing the Tucker community
- Maintaining the integrity of residential and commercial areas by supporting positive improvements within the community
- Informing and educating community members about community related matters so that they can make informed decisions and take appropriate action to protect their rights and interests
- Communicating with the City of Tucker, DeKalb and Gwinnett governing bodies, State of Georgia, Atlanta Regional Commission and other relevant organizations and governing bodies on behalf of the Tucker community
For a more detailed description of the purpose and objectives of the Tucker Civic Association, click here to download a copy of our bylaws.
HISTORY OF TCA
In 1984 the East Tucker Civic Association (ETCA) was formed to address community issues. Members were mainly from the Lawrenceville Highway corridor area from LaVista Road to Gwinnett County. In 1995, community participation in the Association began growing rapidly as ETCA became more involved in larger rezoning and land use issues. To better address the needs of the community, the Association reorganized into a not-for-profit corporation doing business as Tucker Civic Association (TCA).
The Tucker Civic Association’s mailing address is:
Post Office Box 1916, Tucker, Georgia 30085
You may leave a telephone message at (585) 653-8456
Tuckercivic.org is the Official Website for TCA.